Surprise!!!

L has been a really good kid lately. An awesome son and big brother, so I knew I had to do something special for him. I called up a friend of mine whose sons are school friends of L and we made arrangements to meet up this week at a local family entertainment venue.

My neighbor also allowed us to take along her son for the fun. L had no idea what was in store though. We told him that our neighbors’ son was coming with us to go to the store to pick up something for his mom. When we got to the place L was floored! He couldn't believe that we tricked him and that his friend was in on the trick. When he saw his buddies from school show up he was over the moon with excitement.

Laser tag was what we went for, Go Karts and Arcade games were an added bonus. After it all we stuck around to have dinner at their restaurant.
What a great way to break up a boring week. :)

Thursday, July 2, 2009

0 Comments: