Today was such a beautiful day. By 8am I decided it was not going to be a stay inside the house, all day, kind of day. Taking advantage of the beautiful non-life threatening heat, I decided to take the boys to the Arboretum. The weather was perfect when we arrived. Mostly sunny with high clouds and around 80F. We strolled around exploring some gardens we had not ventured into before and were surprised when we happened across some story book play houses we had not seen before.
the Arboretum
chasing black birds...
this little squirrel was very playful and I'm convinced was trying to get us to feed him...
from the pages of Peter Pan...
from the pages of Eragon...
from the pages of One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish...
from the pages of Alice In Wonderland...
Having a picnic lunch.
Posted by Sandy at 10:07 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment