Elmo Potty.

When my house is quiet it needs to be either Lil C's nap time or night time when everyone is in bed. If it is quiet at any other point in the day when we are home, something bad is taking place.

Thus was the case yesterday when I entered panic mode wondering where and what Lil C was up to. I instructed L to search the upstairs while I took the downstairs area.

Calling out to him, he finally emerged from the bathroom.


"what mama? what mama?"


Knowing this couldn't be good I asked what he was doing.


"Elmo potty"


Thinking back on his Elmo Goes Potty dvd that we checked out of the library earlier this month, I thought GREAT, he's ready to try and use the potty. So I said...


"Do you want to go use the potty?"


"NO! Elmo potty!"


"Ok, honey. Elmo potty, does C want to go potty?"


"No, mama, Elmo potty"


and with this he lead me to see...




Needless to say, Elmo went into the trash. He was one of the talking ones, so he couldn't survive a washing without getting damaged.

Bye, bye, Elmo.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

0 Comments: