Stockyards

Ah, the Fort Worth Stockyards. I have been so many times, I couldn't even count how many. But I enjoy it still. Unfortunately we had some strong thundershowers this morning so the guy that walks the longhorn around for visitors to pet and sit upon was not out. I think he was who L was looking forward to most. The good news for L was that there were lots of cheerleaders there getting what I suppose were their Senior pictures taken. Most were wearing dresses with cowboy boots on. I know everyone thinks that's normal attire down here, but it ain't. ;)

L waiting for a shoe shine...in Crocs no less.

I thought this was neat, it shows the layount of cattledrive positions.

This however, was as close as the boys got to a horse.

Here are the girls L was eyeing the entire time.

Alright, I have no idea. Apparently L was shooting at Big C.? I ran to the Cowgirls room so I can't be sure.

Look at all the cowboy hats!!! It almost makes you want to buy one...but I refrained. ;)

I LOVE this photo of L. He is such a ham.

Look at this outlaw, and I mean L, trying to steal that poor mans gun.

It was, like, 9:30am and this joint smelled like BBQ. Yummy!

Some guy on a horse. (No, this isn't something you see every day down here.)

I love that there's a LOVE SHACK next door to the SALOON. Had to take a picture.

So that was our morning. a little drizzle, but a lot of sightseeing.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

0 Comments: