Tiger Scout

I've fallen behind in posting, and rather than try to play catch up I have decided to go ahead and start with the recent stuff that's been going on and add some of the older stuff when I can. 

L joined cub scouts about a month ago. He attended his den meeting last week and they had an arts activity to do while there. The boys made tiger masks and little tiger cubs.


Here is L's den leader showing the boys what their final tiger mask should look like.

L and a fellow Tiger Cub working on their masks


L with his tiger cub

playing with his tiger cub, the boys decided it was more fun to try to catch the other one's string ;)

Showing off his mask

When asked if they new the Scout promise, L (even though he joined later than the others) was the first to proudly display his memorization of it

Proudly displaying some beads that he has earned

Saturday, October 24, 2009

1 Comment:

Kristi said...

He's such a cute Tiger Cub. Glad he's enjoying it.